National Union Postal and Telecommunications Employees (NUPTE) is an affiliate of Nigeria Labour Congress, Uniglobal Union and recognized by the Nigerian Labour Law : Third Scheduled Part B. Section 34(3) of the Trade Union Act Cap. T 14
The aim of NUPTE is to protect and promote the rights and aspiration of members.
KNOW YOUR RIGHT :
- Right to life: This is the first Human right law; right to live, in particular, should not be killed by another entity including government.
- Right to work: This is a fundamental Law that allows workers the freedom to chose where to work and whether or not to join a Union in a working place.
- THE COMMUNICATION UNION
Communication to the public whether by:
- Express Courier Services
- Logistics Service weather by Air, Road, Rail and Waterways
- Supply change and way houses services
- Transportation related Services
Telecommunication and other related technological services
SECTION 3: MEMBERSHIP
- Subsection 1: Membership shall be open to workers engaged in communication services rendered to the Public whether by post, telegraph, telephone, including the installation and maintenance of such services but excluding professional and administrative cadre.
- Are you tired of being undervalued and inadequately remunerated, freedom is not given it is earn.
It is your right.
For job protection, better condition of service and decent work environment within our industry join NUPTE – contact us today.
- NIGERIA LABOUR LAW:
- Vision: To be the largest and most viable communication Union in Africa.
- Mission: To protect and promote the Rights and Aspirations of Communications workers in the Rapidly Changing Economy
- Affiliate: Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Uniglobal and International Transport Federation (ITF)
- NUPTE ORGANIED INSTITUTIONS.
- RED STAR
- COURIER PLUS
- GIG LOGISTICS
- ISON Xpirences
- MACTAY CONSULTING MITED
- C&I LIASON
- Philips Outsourcing
- REGULATORY BODIES : Ministry of Communication, Nigeria Communication Commission, Courier Regulatory Department (CRD )